15 NOVEMBER 2013, London - Cheval Blanc Randheli, the highly anticipated Maldivian Maison from LVMH Hotel Management, is now open.
• A 45-villa contemporary haven on the unspoiled Noonu atoll, 40 minutes north of Malé.
• Interiors designed by celebrated architect, Jean-Michel Gathy from Denniston- elegant, sophisticated welcoming, with a highly residential feel.
• Striking architecture naturally blending in with the island’s landscape and vegetation and complemented by natural materials, bespoke art and furniture.
• Lofty cathedral-style ceilings framed by seven-metre-high, hand-crafted doors that deliver a strong sense of openness; large glass doors opening fully onto the idyllic landscape which may be closed to create a warm and cosy atmosphere.
• 14 Garden Villas, unique in the Maldives, that combine both overwater stilt architecture with a private tropical garden space. 15 Water Villas offering multiple terraces perched over the crystalline sea. 15 Island Villas set amidst luxurious gardens featuring an ideal outdoor dining pergola. All offer 12,5-metre-long private infinity pools.
• French “Art de Recevoir” dispensed by a team of Alchemists offering truly personal service to create tailor-made activities, unforgettable experiences and bespoke surprises. Private butler snorkelling and diving, moon-lit yoga, desert island adventures, in-villa spa treatments and sunset cruises, to name but a few….
• The Cheval Blanc Spa offers exclusively created treatments by Guerlain, including the Randheli Sun Ritual – a relaxing face and body treatment that prepares skin for tanning and prolongs a healthy glow.
• Food is also an art, with five individual experiences from fine dining to relaxed alfresco options that entertain and surprise guests day after day.
• Children and teenagers are centre-stage with dedicated experiences conceived to ensure magic family souvenirs. The teams at the Carousel and Paddock Clubs await little ones looking for friends and fun.
A captivating tropical Maison that celebrates true craftsmanship, privacy, creativity and genuine, caring service
For more Information Please Visit https://capitaltravel.com/hotels/cheval-blanc-randheli